CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Low-Voltage, Low-Power 2-Bit Dual-Supply Bus Switch
The TC7WPB8306L8X and TC7WPB8307L8X are CMOS 2-bit dual-supply bus switches that can provide an
interface between two nodes at different voltage levels. These devices can be connected to two independent power
supplies. VCCA supports 1.8-V, 2.5-V and 3.3-V power supplies, whereas VCCB supports 2.5-V, 3.3-V and 5.0 V
Each An terminal has an internal pull-up resistor to VCCA, and each Bn terminal has an internal pull-up resistor
to VCCB. And each I/O terminal has a signal level detection circuit which speeds up the low-to-high transition.
The Output Enable (OE: TC7WPB8307L8X, OE: TC7WPB8306L8X) input is common for all the two-bits of the
data lines; thus these device are used as a single two-bits bus switch. For the TC7WPB8306L8X, Output Enable
(OE) is active-High: When OE is High, the switch is on; when Low, the switch is off. For the TC7WPB8307L8X,
Output Enable (OE) is active-Low: When OE is Low, the switch is on; when High, the switch is off. All inputs
and outputs of the TC7WPB8306L8X and TC7WPB8307L8X can tolerate overvoltage conditions up to 5.5 V. The
channels consist of n-type MOSFETs.
All the inputs provide protection against electrostatic discharge.
(1) Operating voltage: 1.8 V to 2.5 V / 1.8 V to 3.3 V / 1.8 V to 5.0 V / 2.5 V to 3.3 V / 2.5 V to 5.0 V / 3.3 V to
5.0 V bidirectional interface
(2) Operating voltage: VCCA = 1.65 to 5.0 V, VCCB = 2.3 to 5.5 V
(3) RON = 6.5 Ω (typ.)
(ON-resistance test condition: VIS = 0 V, IIS = 10 mA, VCCA = 3.0 V, VCCB = 4.5 V)
(4) ESD performance: Machine mode ≥ ±200 V, Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
(5) 5.5-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs.
(6) Packages: MP8