Photocouplers GaAℓAs Infrared LED & Photo IC
• Factory Networking
• High-Speed Digital Interfacing for Instrumentation and Control Devices
• I/O Interface Boards
The Toshiba TLP2768A consists of a high-output GaAℓAs light-emitting diode coupled with integrated high gain,
high-speed photodetectors. It is housed in a thin SO6L package of 2.3 mm(max). The TLP2768A has guaranteed
the isolation voltage 5 kVrms and compliant with international safety standards for reinforced insulation.
It guarantees operation at up to 125 and on supplies from 2.7 V to 5.5 V.
The TLP2768A has an internal Faraday shield that provides a guaranteed common-mode transient immunity of
(1) Inverter logic type (open collector output)
(2) Package: SO6L
(3) Operating temperature: -40 to 125
(4) Data transfer rate: 20 MBd (typ.) (NRZ)
(5) Threshold input current: 5.0 mA (max)
(6) Supply current: 4 mA (max)
(7) Common-mode transient immunity: ±20 kV/µs (min)
(8) Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
(9) Safety standards
UL-approved: UL1577, File No.E67349
cUL-approved: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
VDE-approved: EN60747-5-5, EN60065, EN60950-1, EN 62368-1 (Note 1)
Note 1: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (D4).
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production