Photocouplers Infrared LED & Photo IC
• Industrial Inverters
• MOSFET Gate Drivers
• IGBT Gate Drivers
• Induction Cooktop and Home Appliances
• Air Conditioner Inverters
The TLP5752H consists of an infrared LED and an integrated high-gain, high-speed photodetector and is housed
in the 6-pin SO6L package.
It provides guaranteed performance and specifications at temperature up to 125 .
The TLP5752H is 50 % smaller than the 8-pin DIP package and meets the reinforced insulation class requirements
of international standards. Therefore the mounting area can be reduced in equipment requiring the safety
The TLP5752H has an internal faraday shield that provides a guaranteed common-mode transient immunity of
In particular, the TLP5752H has rail to rail output, and this enables stable operation and better switching
performance in system.
(1) Buffer logic type (totem pole output)
(2) Output peak current: ±2.5 A (max)
(3) Operating temperature: -40 to 125
(4) Supply current: 3.0 mA (max)
(5) Supply voltage: 15 to 30 V
(6) Threshold input current: 4 mA (max)
(7) Propagation delay time: 150 ns (max)
(8) Common-mode transient immunity: ±35 kV/µs (min)
(9) Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
(10) Safety standards
UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
cUL-recognized: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
VDE-approved: EN 60747-5-5, EN 62368-1 (Note 1)
CQC-approved: GB4943.1, GB8898 Japan Factory
Note 1: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (D4).
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production