TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
1.5V AM/FM IF + MPX
TA2022AFNG is the AM / FM IF + MPX system IC, which is
developed for headphone radio in 1.5V use.
This is included many functions and this can be used for digital
tuning system with IF counter.
• Suitable for combination with digital tuning system
which is included IF counter.
• Built−in AM / FM IF count output for IF counter of
digital tuning system.
• Adjustable for stop pulse sensitivity (in FM mode)
• For adopting ceramic discriminator, it is not necessary to
adjust the FM QUAD detector circuit.
• Built−in AM IF output for AM stereo
• MPX input for main signal is independent of that for pilot signal.
(MPX input for pilot signal is shared with AM input)
• MPX output is high−impedance in power off mode.
• Built−in power switch
• Low supply current (VCC = 1.2V, Ta = 25°C)
FM mode: ICC2 = 5.5mA (typ.)
AM mode: ICC3 = 3.7mA (typ.)
• Operating supply voltage range (Ta = 25°C)
VCC (opr) = 0.95~2.2V
• Stereo operating supply voltage range (Ta = 25°C)
VCC (opr) = 1.0~2.2V
Weight: 0.14 g (typ.)