TOSHIBA Bi-CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Maximum Power 47 W BTL × 4-ch Audio Power IC
The TB2913HQ is 4-ch BTL audio amplifier for car audio applications.
This IC can generate higher power: POUT MAX = 47 W as it
includes the pure complementary P-ch and N-ch DMOS output
It is designed to yield low distortion ratio for 4-ch BTL audio
power amplifier, built-in standby function, muting function, and
various kinds of protectors.
www.DataSheet4U.com Additionally, Clip detector is built in.
• High power output
: POUT MAX (1) = 47 W (typ.)
Weight: 7.7 g (typ.)
(VCC = 14.4 V, f = 1 kHz, JEITA max, RL = 4 Ω)
: POUT MAX (2) = 43 W (typ.)
(VCC = 13.7 V, f = 1 kHz, JEITA max, RL = 4 Ω)
: POUT (1) = 29 W (typ.)
(VCC = 14.4 V, f = 1 kHz, THD = 10%, RL = 4 Ω)
: POUT (2) = 25 W (typ.)
(VCC = 13.2 V, f = 1 kHz, THD = 10%, RL = 4 Ω)
• Low distortion ratio: THD = 0.015% (typ.)
(VCC = 13.2 V, f = 1 kHz, POUT = 5 W, RL = 4 Ω)
• Low noise: VNO = 90 µVrms (typ.)
(VCC = 13.2 V, Rg = 0 Ω, BW = 20 Hz~20 kHz, RL = 4 Ω)
• Built-in standby switch function (pin 4)
• Built-in muting function (pin 22)
• Built-in Clip-detection function (pin 25)
• Built-in various protection circuits:
Thermal shut down, overvoltage, out to GND, out to VCC, out to out short
• Operating supply voltage: VCC (opr) = 9~18 V (RL = 4 Ω)
Note 1: Since this device’s pins have a low withstanding voltage, please handle it with care.
Note 2: Install the product correctly. Otherwise, it may result in break down, damage and/or degradation to the
product or equipment.
Note 3: These protection functions are intended to avoid some output short circuits or other abnormal conditions
temporarily. These protect functions do not warrant to prevent the IC from being damaged.
- In case of the product would be operated with exceeded guaranteed operating ranges, these protection
features may not operate and some output short circuits may result in the IC being damaged