TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic www.DataSheet4U.com
Octal D-Type Flip Flop with Clear
The TC74VHC9273 is an advanced high speed CMOS OCTAL
D-TYPE FLIP FLOP fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
Information signals applied to D inputs are transferred to the
Q outputs on the positive going edge of the clock pulse.
When the CLR input is held “L”, the Q outputs are at a low
logic level independent of the other inputs.
The CLR input and CK input have hysteresis between the
positive-going and negative-going thresholds. Thus the
TC74VHC9273 is capable of squaring up transitions of slowly
changing input signals and provides an improved noise
It is easy to wire on the board because Input terminals are at
the opposite side of Output terminals.
An input protection circuit ensures that 0 to 5.5 V can be
applied to the input pins without regard to the supply voltage.
This device can be used to interface 5 V to 3 V systems and two
supply systems such as battery back up. This circuit prevents
device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
• High speed: fmax = 195 MHz (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs.
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 5.5 V
• Function compatible with 74VHC273
• Input terminals are at the opposite side of Output terminals
: 1.30 g ( typ.)
: 0.08 g ( typ.)
: 0.03 g ( typ.)