TOSHIBA Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low Voltage/Low Power 4-Bit × 2 Dual Supply Bus Transceiver with Bushold
The TC7MP3245FTG is a dual supply, advanced high-speed
CMOS 8-bit dual supply voltage interface bus transceiver
fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology.
Designed for use as an interface between a 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V,
or 2.5-V bus and a 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.6-V bus in mixed 1.2-V, 1.5-V,
1.8-V or 2.5-V/1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.6-V supply systems.
The A-port interfaces with the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V or 2.5-V bus,
the B-port with the 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V bus.
The direction of data transmission is determined by the level of
the DIR input. The enable input ( OE ) can be used to disable the
device so that the buses are effectively isolated. The bus of a B
Weight: 0.03 g (typ.)
bus side at floating state is maintained in an appropriate logic
level due to a bushold circuit to a B bus. Moreover, the bushold circuit which is added to a B bus is off when OE is
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage.
• Bidirectional interface between 1.2-V and 1.8-V, 1.2-V and 2.5-V, 1.2-V and 3.3-V, 1.5-V and 2.5-V, 1.5-V and
3.3-V, 1.8-V and 2.5-V, 1.8-V and 3.3-V or 2.5-V and 3.3-V buses.
• High-speed operation: tpd = 6.8 ns (max) (VCCA = 2.5 ± 0.2 V, VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
tpd = 8.9 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.8 ± 0.15 V, VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
tpd = 10.3 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.5 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
tpd = 61 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.2 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
tpd = 9.5 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.8 ± 0.15 V, VCCB = 2.5 ± 0.2 V)
tpd = 10.8 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.5 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 2.5 ± 0.2 V)
tpd = 60 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.2 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 2.5 ± 0.2 V)
tpd = 58 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.2 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 1.5 ± 0.1 V)
www.Da•taShOeuett4pUu.tcocmurrent: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
IOH/IOL = ±9 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
IOH/IOL = ±3 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
IOH/IOL = ±1 mA (min) (VCC = 1.4 V)
• Latch-up performance: ±300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Ultra-small package: VQON24
• Bushold circuit is build in only the B bus side. (Only in OE = “H”, a former state is maintained.)
• Low current consumption: Using the new circuit significantly reduces current consumption when OE = “H”.
Suitable for battery-driven applications such as PDAs and cellular phones.
• Floating A-bus and B-bus are permitted. (when OE = “H”)
• 3.6-V tolerant function provided on A-bus terminal, DIR and OE terminal.
Note 1: Do not apply a signal to any bus pins when it is in the output mode. Damage may result.
Note: When mounting VQON package, the type of recommended flux is RA or RMA.