TOSHIBA Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low Voltage/Low Power 2-Bit × 2 Dual Supply Bus Transceiver with Bushold
The TC7MPH3125FK/FTG is a dual supply, advanced
high-speed CMOS 4-bit dual supply voltage interface bus
transceiver fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology.
Designed for use as an interface between a 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V,
or 2.5-V bus and a 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.6-V bus in mixed 1.2-V, 1.5-V,
1.8-V or 2.5-V/1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.6-V supply systems.
The A-port interfaces with the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V or 2.5-V bus,
the B-port with the 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V bus.
The direction of data transmission is determined by the level of
the DIR input. The enable input (OE) can be used to disable the
device so that the buses are effectively isolated. The bus of a B
bus side at floating state is maintained in an appropriate logic
level due to a bushold circuit to a B bus. Moreover, the bushold
circuit which is added to a B bus is off when OE is low.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• Bidirectional interface between 1.2-V and 1.8-V, 1.2-V and
2.5-V, 1.2-V and 3.3-V, 1.5-V and 2.5-V, 1.5-V and 3.3-V, 1.8-V
and 2.5-V, 1.8-V and 3.3-V or 2.5-V and 3.3-V buses.
• High-speed operation: tpd = 6.8 ns (max) (VCCA = 2.5 ± 0.2 V,
VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
VSSOP16-P-0030-0.50: 0.02 g (typ.)
VQON16-P-0303-0.50: 0.013 g (typ.)
tpd = 8.9 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.8 ± 0.15 V, VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
tpd = 10.3 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.5 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
tpd = 61 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.2 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
tpd = 9.5 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.8 ± 0.15 V, VCCB = 2.5 ± 0.2 V)
tpd = 10.8 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.5 ± 0.15 V, VCCB = 2.5 ± 0.2 V)
tpd = 60 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.2 ± 0.15 V, VCCB = 2.5 ± 0.2 V)
tpd = 58 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.2 ± 0.1 V, VCCB = 1.8 ± 0.15 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
IOH/IOL = ±9mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
IOH/IOL = ±3 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
IOH/IOL = ±1mA (min) (VCC = 1.4 V)
• Latch-up performance: ±300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Ultra-small package: VSSOP (US16), VQON16
• Bushold circuit is build in only the B bus side. (Only in OE = “H”, a former state is maintained.)
• Low current consumption: Using the new circuit significantly reduces current consumption when OE = “H”.
Suitable for battery-driven applications such as PDAs and cellular phones.
• Floating A-bus and B-bus are permitted. (when OE = “H”)
• 3.6-V tolerant function provided on A-bus terminal, DIR and OE terminal.
Note 1: Do not apply a signal to any bus pins when it is in the output mode. Damage may result.
Note: When mounting VQON package, the type of recommended flux is RA or RMA.