600 um Discrete GaAs pHEMT
Absolute Maximum Ratings
VGS Gate- Source Voltage -7 -3 V
IDS Drain Current(2)
Forward Gate Current
Input Continuous Wave Power(2)
-65 to 150
-65 to 150
at 3 dB Compression
Total Power Dissipation
1. These ratings represent the maximum operable values for this device. Stresses beyond those listed under “Absolute
Maximum Ratings” may cause permanent damage to the device and/or affect device lifetime. These are stress ratings only,
and functional operation of the device at these conditions is not implied.
2. Combinations of supply voltage, supply current, input power, and output power shall not exceed the maximum total power
dissipation listed in the table.
3. Junction operating temperature will directly affect the device median time to failure. For maximum life, it is recommended that
junction temperatures be maintained at the lowest possible levels.
4. When operated at this channel temperature, the median life is 1.0E+5 hours.
5. When operated at this channel temperature, the median life is 1.0E+6 hours.
Test conditions unless otherwise noted: Temperature = 25°C
Output Power at 1dB Compression
Gain at P1dB
PAE at P1dB
Freq = 12 GHz
VDS = 8 V
IDS = 50% IDSS
NF 50 ohm Noise Figure
Freq.=12 GHz, VDS = 3V, IDS = 25 mA
IDSS Saturated Drain Current
VDS = 2 V, VGS = 0 V
VDS = 2 V, IDS = 50% IDSS
VP Pinch-Off Voltage
VDS = 2 V, IDS = 0.60 mA
Gate-Drain Breakdown Voltage
IG = 0.60 mA, source open
Gate-Source Breakdown Voltage
IG = 0.60 mA, drain open
AuSn eutectic attach
1. Typical Standard Deviation of 2 mA (1 σ).
2. Based on IR Scan
Datasheet: Rev. C 11-04-13
© 2013 TriQuint
- 2 of 8 -
Disclaimer: Subject to change without notice