UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
PC POWER SUPPLY
The UTC 3513 is designed to provide protection circuits, power
good output (PGO) indicator, fault protection output (FPOB) and a
PSONB control for PC switching power supply systems.
The protection circuits include over voltage protection (OVP), under
voltage protection (UVP) and over current protection(OCP) monitoring
for 3.3V, 5V and two 12V.
When 3.3V, 5V or 12V voltage is decreasing to 2.68V, 4.3V and
9.9V respectively, the under voltage protection (UVP) function will be
enabled. FPO will be set to high to turn off the PWM controller IC.
Toggling the PSONB from low to high will reset the fault protection
The voltage difference across external current shunt is used for OCP functions. An external resistor can be used
to adjust protection threshold.
The power supply is turned on after 38mS delay time when PSONB signal is set from high to low. To turn off
power supply, PSONB signal is set from low to high with the delay time 38mS. The PGI circuitry provides a
power-down warning signal for PGO. When PGI input is lower than the internal 1.20V reference voltage, PGO
signal is pulled low.
The device is available in two versions: UTC 3513E/3513F. Specially, fan control function is available in
OTP/FC pin of UTC 3513F.
* OVP/UVP monitors 3.3V, 5V, 12V input voltage level.
* OCP monitors IS33, IS5, IS12 input current sense.
* Fault protection output (FPOB) with Open Drain Output stage.
* Power good output (PGO) with Open Drain Output stage.
* 38ms de-bounce time for PSONB input signal.
* 300ms time delay from PGI to PGO.
* 2.4ms time delay for PSONB to turn off FPOB.
Copyright © 2015 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 12