• Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus™
• Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O
Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
• Sub-1-V Operable
• Max tpd of 2.8 ns at 1.8 V
• Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Max ICC
• ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
This 16-bit edge-triggered D-type flip-flop is
operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed
specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC16374 is particularly suitable for
implementing buffer registers, I/O ports, bidirectional
bus drivers, and working registers. It can be used as
two 8-bit flip-flops or one 16-bit flip-flop. On the
positive transition of the clock (CLK) input, the Q
outputs of the flip-flop take on the logic levels set up
at the data (D) inputs.
16-BIT EDGE-TRIGGERED D-TYPE FLIP-FLOP
WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
SCES403E – JULY 2002 – REVISED APRIL 2007
DGG OR DGV PACKAGE
A buffered output-enable (OE) input can be used to place the eight outputs in either a normal logic state (high or
low logic levels) or the high-impedance state. In the high-impedance state, the outputs neither load nor drive the
bus lines significantly. The high-impedance state and increased drive provide the capability to drive bus lines
without interface or pullup components.
OE does not affect internal operations of the latch. Old data can be retained or new data can be entered while
the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
–40°C to 85°C
PACKAGE (1) (2)
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
TSSOP – DGG
Reel of 2000
TVSOP – DGV
Reel of 2000
VFBGA – ZQL
Reel of 1000
(1) Package drawings, standard packing quantities, thermal data, symbolization, and PCB design guidelines are available at
(2) For the most current package and ordering information, see the Package Option Addendum at the end of this document, or see the TI
website at www.ti.com.
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2002–2007, Texas Instruments Incorporated