Step-up PWM DC/DC Converter
The AX5203 is high efficient step-up DC/DC converter. Large output current is
possible having a built in internal N channel MOSFET, and using an external coil and
The AX5203 can be operated at switching frequencies of 500 kHz allowing for easy
filtering and low noise, the size of the external components can be reduced.
Output voltage is programmable with 1.0V of standard voltage supply internal, and
using externally connected components, output voltage (FB) can be set up at will. The
soft-start time can be programmed by outside capacitor; the function prevents overshoot at
startup. Build inside Current limit, Thermal Shutdown and enable functions.
- Input voltage：4.5V to 23V
- Output voltage：5 V to 68V
- Duty ratio：0% to 85% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency：500KHz.
- Enable and Thermal Shutdown function.
- Internal Current limit.
- Built-in N-channel MOSFET
- SOP-8L with Exposed pad Pb-Free package.
Axelite Confidential Materials, do not copy or distribute without written consent.
Rev.1.3 Jan.25, 2011