CYStech Electronics Corp.
Spec. No. : C938J4
Issued Date : 2014.10.15
Revised Date : 2017.07.25
Page No. : 2/13
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max (Note2)
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max (Note4)
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=175°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air
environment with TA=25°C. The power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction
temperature of 150°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design.
3. Repetitive rating, pulse width limited by junction temperature TJ(MAX)=175°C. Ratings are based on low frequency
and low duty cycles to keep initial TJ=25°C.
4. When mounted on the minimum pad size recommended (PCB mount), t≤10s.
N-CH Characteristics (Tc=25°C, unless otherwise specified)
Min. Typ. Max. Unit Test Conditions
VDS =VGS, ID=250μA
8 - S VDS =10V, ID=2.5A
nA VGS=±20V, VDS=0V
VDS =120V, VGS =0V
VDS =120V, VGS =0V, Tj=125°C
VGS =10V, ID=2.5A
VGS =4.5V, ID=2A
- 13.4 -
- 1.6 - nC ID=2.5A, VDS=120V, VGS=10V
- 3.6 -
- 6.4 -
ns VDS=75V, ID=1A, VGS=10V, RG=6Ω
- 64.4 -
- 527 -
- 40 - pF VGS=0V, VDS=25V, f=1MHz
- 20 -
0.8 1.3 V IS=3A, VGS=0V
IF=3A, VGS=0V, dIF/dt=100A/μs
Note : *1.Pulse Test : Pulse Width ≤300μs, Duty Cycle≤2%
*2.Pulse width limited by maximum junction temperature.
CYStek Product Specification