CYStech Electronics Corp.
Spec. No. : C965FP
Issued Date : 2015.07.20
Revised Date : 2015.07.21
Page No. : 2/8
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta=25°C)
Continuous Drain Current @VGS=-10V, TC=25°C (Package limited)
Continuous Drain Current @VGS=-10V, TC=25°C (Silicon limited)
Continuous Drain Current @VGS=-10V, TC=100°C
Continuous Drain Current @VGS=-10V, TA=25°C
Continuous Drain Current @VGS=-10V, TA=70°C
Pulsed Drain Current
Single Pulse Avalanche Energy @L=0.5mH, IAS=-30A
Single Pulse Avalanche Current
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
* 100% UIS testing in condition of VD=-15V, L=0.5mH, VG=10V, IAS=-20A, Rated VDS=-30V
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max, t≤10s (Note 1)
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=150°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air environment
with TA=25°C. The power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction
temperature of 150°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design.
3. Pulse width limited by junction temperature TJ(MAX)=150°C.
4. Pulse width ≤300μs pulses and duty cycle ≤0.5%.
5. The RθJA is the sum of thermal resistance from junction to case RθJC and case to ambient.
CYStek Product Specification