CYStech Electronics Corp.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TC=25°C, unless otherwise noted)
Continuous Drain Current @ VGS=10V, TC=25°C
Continuous Drain Current @ VGS=10V, TC=100°C
Continuous Drain Current @ VGS=10V, TA=25°C
Continuous Drain Current @ VGS=10V, TA=70°C
Pulsed Drain Current
Avalanche Energy @ L=2mH, ID=3A, VDD=50V
Repetitive Avalanche Energy@ L=0.1mH
Total Power Dissipation @TC=25℃
Total Power Dissipation @TC=100℃ (Note 1)
Total Power Dissipation @TA=25℃
Total Power Dissipation @TA=70℃
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
Spec. No. : C895J3
Issued Date : 2015.12.10
Revised Date :
Page No. : 2/9
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max (Note 2)
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max (Note 4)
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=175°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air
environment with TA=25°C. The power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction
temperature of 150°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design, and the
maximum temperature of 175°C may be used if the PCB allows it.
3. Pulse width limited by junction temperature TJ(MAX)=175°C. Ratings are based on low frequency and low duty
cycles to keep initial TJ=25°C.
4. 100% tested by conditions of L=2mH, IAS=2A, VGS=10V, VDD=50V
5. When mounted on the minimum pad size recommended (PCB mount), t≤10s.
6. The RθJA is the sum of thermal resistance from junction to case RθJC and case to ambient.
CYStek Product Specification