P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTOR
150mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
200mΩ @ VGS = -2.5V
240mΩ @ VGS = -1.8V
TA = 25°C
Description and Applications
This MOSFET is designed to minimize the on-state resistance
(RDS(on)) and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it
ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
Power Management Functions
Very Low Gate Threshold Voltage VGS(th) ≤ 1V
Low Input Capacitance
Fast Switching Speed
Low Input/Output Leakage
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals Connections: See Diagram Below
Terminals: Finish Matte Tin Annealed over Alloy 42
Leadframe. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.006 grams (Approximate)
S o u rce
Ordering Information (Note 5)
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally the
same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_grade_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
DMV = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: B = 2014)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Document number: DS37585 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 5
Jul Aug Sep
Oct Nov Dec
© Diodes Incorporated