512K x 16 LOW VOLTAGE, ULTRA
LOW POWER CMOS STATIC RAM
• High-speed access times: 55, 70, 100 ns
• CMOS low power operation
ICC=18mA (typical)* operating
ISB2=3µA (typical)* CMOS standby
• TTL compatible interface levels
• Single 2.7V-3.6V Vcc power supply
• Fully static operation: no clock or refresh re-
• Three state outputs
• Data control for upper and lower bytes
• Industrial temperature available
• Available in the know good die from 44-pin
TSOP-2 and 48-pin 8x10mm TF-BGA
• CE2 pin only for 48-pin TF-BGA.
* Typical values are measured at VCC=3.0V, TA=25°C
The ICSI IC62LV51216L and IC62LV51216LL are low-power,
8.388,608 bit static RAMs organized as 524,288 words by 16
bits. They are fabricated using ICSI's high-performance CMOS
technology. This highly reliable process coupled with innova-
tive circuit design techniques, yields high-performance and
low power consumption devices.
When CE1 is HIGH or when CE2 is low (deselected) or both LB
and UB are HIGH, the device assumes a standby mode at
which the power dissipation can be reduced by using CMOS
Easy memory expansion is provided by using Chip Enable
Output and Enable inputs, CE1, CE2 and OE. The active LOW
Write Enable (WE) controls both writing and reading of the
memory. A data byte allows Upper Byte (UB) and Lower Byte
The IC62LV51216L and IC62LV51216LL are packaged in the
JEDEC standare 44-pin TSOP-2 and 48-pin 8*10mm TF-BGA.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
512K x 16
ICSI reserves the right to make changes to its products at any time without notice in order to improve design and supply the best possible product. We assume no responsibility for any errors
which may appear in this publication. © Copyright 2000, Integrated Circuit Solution Inc.
2 Integrated Circuit Solution Inc.