4M x 16Bits x 4Banks Mobile Synchronous DRAM
These IS42/45SM/RM/VM16160E are mobile 268,435,456 bits CMOS Synchronous DRAM organized as 4 banks of 4,194,304 words x 16
bits. These products are offering fully synchronous operation and are referenced to a positive edge of the clock. All inputs and outputs
are synchronized with the rising edge of the clock input. The data paths are internally pipelined to achieve high bandwidth. All input
and output voltage levels are compatible with LVCMOS.
JEDEC standard 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V power supply.
• Auto refresh and self refresh.
• All pins are compatible with LVCMOS interface.
• 8K refresh cycle / 64ms.
• Programmable Burst Length and Burst Type.
- 1, 2, 4, 8 or Full Page for Sequential Burst.
- 4 or 8 for Interleave Burst.
• Programmable CAS Latency : 2,3 clocks.
• All inputs and outputs referenced to the positive edge of the
• Data mask function by DQM.
• Internal 4 banks operation.
• Burst Read Single Write operation.
• Special Function Support.
- PASR(Partial Array Self Refresh)
- Auto TCSR(Temperature Compensated Self Refresh)
- Programmable Driver Strength Control
• Full Strength or 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 of Full Strength
- Deep Power Down Mode
• Automatic precharge, includes CONCURRENT Auto Precharge
Mode and controlled Precharge.
Copyright © 2013 Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. All rights reserved. ISSI reserves the right to make changes to this specification and its
products at any time without notice. ISSI assumes no liability arising out of the application or use of any information, products or services
described herein. Customers are advised to obtain the latest version of this device specification before relying on any published information
and before placing orders for products.
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. does not recommend the use of any of its products in life support applications where the failure or
malfunction of the product can reasonably be expected to cause failure of the life support system or to significantly affect its safety or
effectiveness. Products are not authorized for use in such applications unless Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. receives written assurance to
its satisfaction, that:
a.) the risk of injury or damage has been minimized;
b.) the user assume all such risks; and
c.) potential liability of Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc is adequately protected under the circumstances
Rev. 0C | May 2013
www.issi.com - DRAM@issi.com