2N6788 and 2N6790
Qualified per MIL-PRF-19500/555
These 2N6788 and 2N6790 devices are military qualified up to a JANTXV level for high-
reliability applications. Microsemi also offers numerous other products to meet higher and
lower power voltage regulation applications.
JAN, JANTX, and
Important: For the latest information, visit our website http://www.microsemi.com.
• JEDEC registered 2N6788 and 2N6790 number.
• JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV qualifications are available per MIL-PRF-19500/555.
• RoHS compliant versions available (commercial grade only).
• High frequency operation.
• Lightweight package.
• ESD rated to class 1A.
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
MAXIMUM RATINGS @ TC = +25 °C unless otherwise noted
Also available in:
U-18 LCC Package
2N6788U & 2N6790U
Parameters / Test Conditions
Junction & Storage Temperature
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Case (see Figure 1)
Total Power Dissipation (1)
Drain to Gate Voltage
Drain – Source Voltage
Gate – Source Voltage
Drain Current, dc @ TC = +25 °C (2)
(see Figure ?)
Drain Current, dc @ TC = +100 °C
Off-State Current (3)
-55 to +150
Notes: 1. Derated linearly by 0.16 W/°C for TC > +25 °C.
2. The following formula derives the maximum theoretical ID limit. ID is also limited by package and internal
wires and may be limited due to pin diameter.
3. IDM = 4 x ID1; ID1 as calculated in note 2.
MSC – Lawrence
6 Lake Street,
Lawrence, MA 01841
Tel: 1-800-446-1158 or
Fax: (978) 689-0803
MSC – Ireland
Gort Road Business Park,
Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 65 6840044
Fax: +353 (0) 65 6822298
T4-LDS-0164, Rev. 1 (121482)
©2012 Microsemi Corporation
Page 1 of 7