NEe Microcomputers, Inc.
2048 x 8 BIT STATIC CMOS RAM
The IlPD446 is a high speed, low power, 2048 word by 8 bit static CMOS RAM
fabricated using an advanced silicon gate CMOS technology. A unique circuitry
technique makes the IlPD446 a very low operating power device which requires
no clock or refreshing to operate. Minimum standby power current is drawn by this
device when CE equals VCC independently of the other input levels.
Data retention is guaranteed at a power supply voltage as low as 2V.
The IlPD446 is packaged in a standard 24'pin dual-in-line package and is plug-in
compatible with 16K EPROMs.
• Single +5V Supply
• Fully Static Operation - No Clock or Refreshing required
• TTL Compatible - All Inputs and Outputs
• Common I/O Using Three-State Output
• OE Eliminates Need for External Bus Buffers
• Max Access/Min Cycle Times Down to 120 ns
• Low Power Dissipation, 45 mA Max Activel100 IlA Max Standby/
10 IlA Max Data Retention
• Data Retention Voltage - 2V Min
• Standard 24-Pin Plastic and Ceramic Packages
• Plug-in Compatible with 16K EPROMs
CE OE WE
H X X NOT SELECTED HZ STANDBY
H ' ' NDT SELECTED
L L H READ
L X L WRITE.