High Side Gate Driver with Recharge FET
• Qualified to AEC Q100
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation fully oper-
ational up to 300V.
• Tolerance to negative transient voltage on VS pin
• dv/dt immune.
• Gate drive supply range from 4.5V to 20V
• Under-voltage lockout
• CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down and pull-up
• High side output out of phase with input (Inverted input)
• Reset input
• Internal recharge FET for bootstrap refresh
• Diesel and gasoline injectors/valves
• MOSFET-and IGBT high side driver applications
The FAN7085-GF085 is a high-side gate drive IC with reset
input and built-in recharge FET. It is designed for high voltage
and high speed driving of MOSFET or IGBT, which operates up
to 300V. ON Semiconductor's high-voltage process and
common-mode noise cancellation technique provide stable
operation in the high side driver under high-dV/dt noise
circumstances. Logic input is compatible with standard CMOS
outputs. The UVLO cir-cuits prevent from malfunction when
VCC and VBS are lower than the specified threshold voltage. It
is available with space saving SOIC-8 Package. Minimum
source and sink current capability of output driver is 250mA
and 250mA. Built-in recharge FET to refresh bootstrap circuit is
very useful for circuit topology requiring switches on low and
high side of load.
X : Tape & Reel type
-40 C ~ 125 C
-40 C ~ 125 C
©2012 Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC.
Publication Order Number: