LVDS Interface ICs
4bit LVDS Transceiver
LVDS Interface IC of ROHM "Serializer" "Deserializer" operate from 8MHz to 150MHz wide clock range, and number of bits
range is from 35 to 70. Data is transmitted seven times (7X) stream and reduce cable number by 3(1/3) or less. The
ROHM's LVDS has low swing mode to be able to expect further low EMI.
Driver and Receiver of 4 bits operate to 250MHz. It can be used for a variety of purposes, home appliances such as
LCD-TV, business machines such as decoders, instruments, and medical equipment.
1) >500 Mbps (250 MHz) switching rates
2) Flow-through pinout simplifies PCB layout.
3) 400 ps typical driver channel-to-channel skew
4) 150 ps typical receiver channel-to-channel skew
5) 3.3V single power supply design
6) ±200mV and ±350mV selectable differential signaling (driver)
7) 6mA and 8mA selectable output drive strength (receiver)
8) 3-STATE output control
9) Internal fail-safe biasing of receiver inputs
10) High impedance on LVDS outputs on power down
11) Conforms to TIA/EIA-644-A LVDS Standard
12) Industrial operating temperature range (-40℃ to +85℃)
Car Navigation System
Digital TV (Signal System)
Vending machine, Ticket vending machine
■This chip is not designed to protect from radioactivity.
© 2009 ROHM Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
2009.05 - Rev.A