Keep safety first in your circuit designs!
1. Renesas Technology Corporation puts the maximum effort into making semiconductor products better
and more reliable, but there is always the possibility that trouble may occur with them. Trouble with
semiconductors may lead to personal injury, fire or property damage.
Remember to give due consideration to safety when making your circuit designs, with appropriate
measures such as (i) placement of substitutive, auxiliary circuits, (ii) use of nonflammable material or
(iii) prevention against any malfunction or mishap.
Notes regarding these materials
1. These materials are intended as a reference to assist our customers in the selection of the Renesas
Technology Corporation product best suited to the customer's application; they do not convey any
license under any intellectual property rights, or any other rights, belonging to Renesas Technology
Corporation or a third party.
2. Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, or infringement of any
third-party's rights, originating in the use of any product data, diagrams, charts, programs, algorithms, or
circuit application examples contained in these materials.
3. All information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs and
algorithms represents information on products at the time of publication of these materials, and are
subject to change by Renesas Technology Corporation without notice due to product improvements or
other reasons. It is therefore recommended that customers contact Renesas Technology Corporation
or an authorized Renesas Technology Corporation product distributor for the latest product information
before purchasing a product listed herein.
The information described here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability, or other loss
rising from these inaccuracies or errors.
Please also pay attention to information published by Renesas Technology Corporation by various
means, including the Renesas Technology Corporation Semiconductor home page
4. When using any or all of the information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams,
charts, programs, and algorithms, please be sure to evaluate all information as a total system before
making a final decision on the applicability of the information and products. Renesas Technology
Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability or other loss resulting from the
information contained herein.
5. Renesas Technology Corporation semiconductors are not designed or manufactured for use in a device
or system that is used under circumstances in which human life is potentially at stake. Please contact
Renesas Technology Corporation or an authorized Renesas Technology Corporation product distributor
when considering the use of a product contained herein for any specific purposes, such as apparatus or
systems for transportation, vehicular, medical, aerospace, nuclear, or undersea repeater use.
6. The prior written approval of Renesas Technology Corporation is necessary to reprint or reproduce in
whole or in part these materials.
7. If these products or technologies are subject to the Japanese export control restrictions, they must be
exported under a license from the Japanese government and cannot be imported into a country other
than the approved destination.
Any diversion or reexport contrary to the export control laws and regulations of Japan and/or the
country of destination is prohibited.
8. Please contact Renesas Technology Corporation for further details on these materials or the products
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/