NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS
1GHz Current Feedback Amplifier with Enable
May 16, 2007
The EL5191 and EL5191A amplifiers are of the current
feedback variety and exhibit a very high bandwidth of 1GHz.
This makes these amplifiers ideal for today’s high speed
video and monitor applications, as well as a number of RF
and IF frequency designs.
With a supply current of just 9mA and the ability to run from
a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers offer
very high performance for little power consumption.
The EL5191A also incorporates an enable and disable
function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per
amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic
level will enable the amplifier.
The EL5191 is offered in the 5 Ld SOT-23 package and the
industry-standard 8 Ld SOIC package. EL5191A is available
in the industry-standard 8 Ld SOIC package. Both operate
over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• 1GHz -3dB bandwidth
• 9mA supply current
• Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V supply
• Fast enable/disable (EL5191A only)
• Available in SOT-23 packages
• High speed, 600MHz product available (EL5192, EL5292,
• Lower power, 300MHz product available (EL5193,
• Pb-Free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
• Video amplifiers
• Cable drivers
• RGB amplifiers
• Test equipment
• Current to voltage converters
(8 LD SOIC)
(5 LD SOT-23)
FN7180 Rev 3.00
May 16, 2007
Page 1 of 20