2–input AND Gate / CMOS Logic Level Shifter
(Previous ADE-205-328F (Z))
The HD74LV1GT08A is high-speed CMOS two input AND gate using silicon gate CMOS process. With
CMOS low power dissipation, it provides high-speed equivalent to LS–TTL series. The internal circuit of
three stages construction with buffer provides wide noise margin and stable output. The input protection
circuitry on this device allows over voltage tolerance on the input, allowing the device to be used as a
logic–level translator from 3.0 V CMOS Logic to 5.0 V CMOS Logic or from 1.8 V CMOS logic to 3.0 V
CMOS Logic while operating at the high-voltage power supply. Low voltage and high-speed operation is
suitable for the battery powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low power consumption
extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• TTL compatible input level.
Supply voltage range : 3.0 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• Logic-level translate function
3.0 V CMOS logic → 5.0 V CMOS logic (@VCC = 5.0 V)
1.8 V or 2.5 V CMOS logic → 3.3 V CMOS logic (@VCC = 3.3 V)
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• All the logical input has hysteresis voltage for the slow transition.
• Ordering Information
Package Code Package
HD74LV1GT08ACME CMPAK-5 pin
E (3,000 pcs/reel)
HD74LV1GT08AVSE VSON-5 pin
Rev.8.00, Sep.24.2003, page 1 of 10