8 A 800 V D2PAK Snubberless™ Triac
Product status link
IGT 35 mA
• High static dV/dt
• High dynamic turn-off commutation (dl/dt)c
• 150 °C maximum junction temperature
• Three quadrants
• Surge capability VDSM, VRSM = 900 V
– High immunity to false turn-on thanks to high static dV/dt
– Better turn-off in high temperature environments thanks to (dI/dt)c
– Increase of thermal margin due to extended working Tj up to 150 °C
– Good thermal resistance due to non-insulated tab.
• General purpose AC line load switching
• Motor control circuits
• Home appliances
• Inrush current limiting circuits
• Overvoltage crowbar protection
Available in SMD, the T835T-8G Triac can be used for the on/off or phase angle
control function in general purpose AC switching where high commutation capability
is required. The T835T-8G can be used without a snubber RC circuit when the limits
defined are respected.
D2PAK package is UL-94,V0 flammability resin compliance.
Package environmentally friendly Ecopack®2 graded (RoHS and Halogen Free
Snubberless™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
DS12531 - Rev 3 - July 2018
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.