Ordering number : EN6142
1/2 Duty VFD Driver with Key Input Function
The LC75742E and LC75742W are 1/2 duty VFD drivers
that can be used for electronic tuning frequency display
and other applications under the control of a micro-
controller. These products can directly drive VFDs with
up to 82 segments. It also includes a key scan circuit and
can support input from up to 30 keys and can thus reduce
the number of lines to the front panel in application
• Key input from up to 30 keys
(Key scans are only performed when keys are pressed.)
• 82 segment outputs.
• Noise reduction circuits are built into the output drivers.
• Serial data I/O supports CCB format communication
with the system controller.
• Dimmer and sleep mode can be controlled by serial data
• High generality since display data is displayed without
the intervention of a decoder.
• All segments can be turned off with the BLK pin.
0.8 0.35 1.0
SANYO: QFP64E (QIP64E)
• CCB is a trademark of SANYO ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
• CCB is SANYO’s original bus format and all the bus
addresses are controlled by SANYO.
Any and all SANYO products described or contained herein do not have specifications that can handle
applications that require extremely high levels of reliability, such as life-support systems, aircraft’s
control systems, or other applications whose failure can be reasonably expected to result in serious
physical and/or material damage. Consult with your SANYO representative nearest you before using
any SANYO products described or contained herein in such applications.
SANYO assumes no responsibility for equipment failures that result from using products at values that
exceed, even momentarily, rated values (such as maximum ratings, operating condition ranges, or other
parameters) listed in products specifications of any and all SANYO products described or contained
SANYO Electric Co.,Ltd. Semiconductor Company
TOKYO OFFICE Tokyo Bldg., 1-10, 1 Chome, Ueno, Taito-ku, TOKYO, 110-8534 JAPAN
43099TH (OT) No. 6142-1/18