TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Hex D-Type Flip Flop with Clear
The TC74ACT174 is an advanced high speed CMOS HEX
D-TYPE FLIP FLOP fabricated with silicon gate and
double-layer metal wiring C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
This device may be used as a level converter for interfacing
TTL or NMOS to High Speed CMOS. The inputs are compatible
with TTL, NMOS and CMOS output voltage levels.
Information signals applied to D inputs are transferred to the
Q outputs on the positive going edge of the clock pulse.
When the CLR input is held low, the Q output are in the low
logic level independent of the other inputs.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: fmax = 155 MHz (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 8 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• Compatible with TTL outputs: VIL = 0.8 V (max)
VIH = 2.0 V (min)
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 24 mA (min)
Capability of driving 50 Ω
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Pin and function compatible with 74F174
: 1.00 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production