TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage Octal D-Type Latch with 3.6 V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX373 is a high performance CMOS octal D-type
latch which is guaranteed to operate from 1.2-V to 3.6-V. Designed
for use in 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V systems, it achieves high
speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low power
It is also designed with over voltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
The 8 bit D-type latch is controlled by a latch enable input (LE)
and an output enable input ( OE ).
When the OE input is high, the eight outputs are in a high
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• Low voltage operation: VCC = 1.2 to 3.6 V
• High speed operation: tpd = 4.2 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
tpd = 4.7 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
tpd = 9.4 ns (max) (VCC = 1.65 to 1.95 V)
tpd = 18.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.4 to 1.6 V)
tpd = 47.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.2 V)
• 3.6 V tolerant inputs and outputs.
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
IOH/IOL = ±2 mA (min) (VCC = 1.4 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP and VSSOP (US)
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs.
: 0.08 g (typ.)
: 0.03 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production