CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Dual Supply Quad SPDT Bus Transceiver with Auto Direction Sensing
The TC7LX1204WBG is an advanced high-speed triple-supply quad 1-2 multiplexer/demultiplexer fabricated
with silicon-gate CMOS technology.
The TC7LX1204WBG is designed for use as an interface between any of the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, and 3.3-
V voltage systems. The voltage translator automatically senses the direction of data transmission, eliminating
the need for a direction control input.
This device consists of four individual two-inputs multiplexer/demultiplexer with common select input (SW) and
output enable (OE). The A ports is connected to the B or C ports determined by the combination both the select
input (SW) and output enable (OE). When the output enable (OE) input is held "L" level, the switches are open
with regardless the state of select inputs and a high-impedance state exists between the switches.
All inputs and outputs of the TC7LX1204WBG can tolerate overvoltage conditions up to 3.6 V. All inputs are
equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Voltage translation between arbitrary voltage levels from 1.2 V to 3.6 V.
(2) High-speed operation: tpd = 5.2 ns (max) (VCCA = 1.8 ± 0.15 V, VCCB = VCCC = 3.3 ± 0.3 V)
(3) Latch-up performance: ±300 mA
(4) ESD performance:
Machine model ≥ ±200 V, Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
(5) Ultra-small package: WCSP24C
(6) The A-bus, B-bus and C-bus are allowed to float. (when OE = Low)
(7) 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs.
(8) All output ports are disabled when either VCC is switched off (VCCA/B/C = 0 V).