CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Low-Voltage, Low-Power 1-Bit Dual-Supply Bus Switch
The TC7SPB9306TU and TC7SPB9307TU are CMOS 1-bit dual-supply bus switches that can provide an interface
between two nodes at different voltage levels.
These devices can be connected to two independent power supplies. VCCA supports 1.8 V, 2.5 V and 3.3 V power
supplies, whereas VCCB supports 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5.0 V power supplies.
Bidirectional level-shifting is possible by simply adding external pull-up resistors between the A/B data lines and
the VCCA/VCCB supplies. There is no restriction on the relative magnitude of the A and B voltages; both the A and
B data lines can be pulled up to arbitrary power supplies.
The enable signal can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
For the TC7SPB9306TU, Output Enable (OE) is active-High: When OE is High, the switch is on; when Low, the
switch is off. For the TC7SPB9307TU, Output Enable (OE) is active-Low: When OE is Low, the switch is on; when
High, the switch is off.
The TC7SPB9306TU and TC7SPB9307TU supports power-down protection at the OE, OE input, with OE, OE
being 5.5 V tolerant.
The channels consist of n-type MOSFETs.
All the inputs provide protection against electrostatic discharge.
(1) Operating voltage: 1.8 V to 2.5 V / 1.8 V to 3.3 V / 1.8 V to 5.0 V / 2.5 V to 3.3 V / 2.5 V to 5.0 V /
3.3 V to 5.0 V bidirectional interface
(2) Operating voltage: VCCA = 1.65 to 5.0 V, VCCB = 2.3 to 5.5 V
(3) Low ON-resistance: RON = 5.0 Ω (typ.) @ VIS = 0 V, IIS = 30 mA, VCCA = 3.0 V, VCCB = 4.5 V
(4) ESD performance: Human Body Model ≥ ±2000 V
(5) 5.5 V tolerance and power-down protection at the Output Enable input.
(6) Packages: UF6
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production