Photocouplers GaAℓAs Infrared LED & Photo IC
• Factory Networking
• High-Speed Digital Interfacing for Instrumentation and Control Devices
• I/O Interface Boards
The TLP2367 is 50-Mbps high speed photocoupler in small SO6 package.
The TLP2367 consists of high-output GaAℓAs light-emitting diode coupled with integrated high gain, high speed
photodetector, and has high speed switching performance at operation temperature from -40 to 125 and at
supply voltage from 2.7 V to 5.5 V.
The detector has a totem-pole output stage with current sourcing and sinking capabilities. The TLP2367 has an
internal Faraday shield that provides a guaranteed common-mode transient immunity of ±25 kV/µs.
(1) Package: SO6
(2) Data transfer rate: 50 MBd (typ.) (NRZ)
(3) Threshold input current: 4.0 mA (max)
(4) Supply voltage: 2.7 to 5.5 V
(5) Operating temperature: -40 to 125
(6) Propagation delay time: 20 ns (max)
(7) Pulse width distortion: 8 ns (max)
(8) Isolation voltage: 3750 Vrms (min)
(9) Safety standards
UL-approved: UL1577, File No.E67349
cUL-approved: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
VDE-approved: EN60747-5-5, EN60065 or EN60950-1 (Note 1)
CQC-approved: GB4943.1, GB8898 Japan Factory
Note 1: When an EN60747-5-5 approved type is needed, please designate the Option (V4).
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production