DUAL HIGH-SPEED LOW-NOISE OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
SLLS633C – OCTOBER 2004 – REVISED NOVEMBER 2006
• Dual-Supply Operation . . . ±5 V to ±18 V
• Low Noise Voltage . . . 4.5 nV/√Hz
• Low Input Offset Voltage . . . 0.15 mV
• Low Total Harmonic Distortion . . . 0.002%
• High Slew Rate . . . 7 V/µs
• High-Gain Bandwidth Product . . . 16 MHz
• High Open-Loop AC Gain . . . 800 at 20 kHz
• Large Output-Voltage Swing . . . 14.1 V to
• Excellent Gain and Phase Margins
D (SOIC), DGK (MSOP), OR P (PDIP) PACKAGE
The MC33078 is a bipolar dual operational amplifier with high-performance specifications for use in quality audio
and data-signal applications. This device operates over a wide range of single- and dual-supply voltages and
offers low noise, high-gain bandwidth, and high slew rate. Additional features include low total harmonic
distortion, excellent phase and gain margins, large output voltage swing with no deadband crossover distortion,
and symmetrical sink/source performance.
–40°C to 85°C
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
PDIP – P
Tube of 50
SOIC – D
Tube of 75
Reel of 2500
VSSOP/MSOP – DGK
Reel of 2500
Reel of 250
(1) Package drawings, standard packing quantities, thermal data, symbolization, and PCB design guidelines are available at
(2) DGK: The actual top-side marking has one additional character that designates the assembly/test site.
SYMBOL (EACH AMPLIFIER)
IN − −
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2004–2006, Texas Instruments Incorporated