• Controlled Baseline
– One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication
• Extended Temperature Performance of –55°C
• Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing
Sources (DMS) Support
• Enhanced Product-Change Notification
• Qualification Pedigree (1)
• Available in the Texas Instruments
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ Packages
• Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O
Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
• Sub-1-V Operable
• Max tpd of 2.5 ns at 1.8 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
• ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and
industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an
extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited
to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85,
temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST,
electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound
life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as
justifying use of this component beyond specified
performance and environmental limits.
SINGLE SCHMITT-TRIGGER INVERTER
SCES673 – SEPTEMBER 2006
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
See mechanical drawings for dimensions.
NC - No internal connection
This single Schmitt-trigger inverter is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to
1.95-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC1G14 contains one inverter and performs the Boolean function Y = A. The device functions as an
independent inverter, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for
positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
–55°C to 125°C
SOT (SOT-23) – DBV
Reel of 3000
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
(1) Package drawings, standard packing quantities, thermal data, symbolization, and PCB design guidelines are available at
(2) DBV: The actual top-side marking has one additional character that designates the assembly/test site. Pin 1 identifier indicates
solder-bump composition (1 = SnPb, • = Pb-free).
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
NanoStar, NanoFree are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2006, Texas Instruments Incorporated