CYStech Electronics Corp.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TC=25°C, unless otherwise noted)
Continuous Drain Current @ TC=25°C, VGS=10V (silicon limit)
Continuous Drain Current @ TC=100°C, VGS=10V (silicon limit)
Continuous Drain Current @ TC=25°C, VGS=10V(package limit)
Pulsed Drain Current
Continuous Drain Current @ TA=25°C, VGS=10V (Note 2)
Continuous Drain Current @ TA=70°C, VGS=10V (Note 2)
Avalanche Energy @ L=100μH, ID=80A, RG=25Ω (Note 2)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
Spec. No. : C948E3
Issued Date : 2014.03.05
Revised Date : 2017.04.05
Page No. : 2/8
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max, t≤10s (Note 1)
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=175°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air
environment with TA=25°C. The power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction
temperature of 150°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design, and the
maximum temperature of 175°C may be used if the PCB allows it.
3. Repetitive rating, pulse width limited by junction temperature TJ(MAX)=175°C. Ratings are based on low frequency
and low duty cycles to keep initial TJ=25°C.
4. The maximum current limited by package is 120A.
5. The static characteristics are obtained using <300μs pulses, duty cycle 0.5% maximum.
6. The RθJA is the sum of thermal resistance from junction to case RθJC and case to ambient.
CYStek Product Specification