20A SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
MBRB20100CT (Per Leg)
VF (MAX) (V)
IR (MAX) (mA)
Description and Applications
This Schottky Barrier Rectifier is designed to meet the general
requirements of Commercial Applications. It is ideally suited for use
• Polarity Protection Diode
• Re-Circulating Diode
• Switching Diode
Features and Benefits
• Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
• High Surge Current Capability
• Low Forward Voltage Drop
• Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• Case: TO263AB (D2PAK)
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: See Below
• Weight: TO263AB(D2PAK) – 1.6 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
Package Pin Out
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
MBRB20100CT = Product Type Marking Code
AB = Foundry and Assembly Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 14 = 2014)
WW = Week (01 - 53)
Document number: DS37071 Rev. 3 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated