• Push-Pull Configuration
• High Power Output: 80W
• High PAE: 45%.
• Excellent Linearity
• Suitable for class AB operation.
• Hermetically Sealed Package
L-Band High Power GaAs FET
The FLL810IQ-4C is an 80 Watt GaAs FET that employs a push-pull design
which offers excellent linearity, ease of matching, and greater consistency in
covering the frequency band of 3.5 to 3.7 GHz. This new product is uniquely
suited for use in WLL applications as it offers high gain, long term reliability and
ease of use.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Total Power Dissipation
Tc = 25°C
Eudyna recommends the following conditions for the reliable operation of GaAs FETs:
1. The drain-source operating voltage (VDS) should not exceed 12 volts.
2. The forward and reverse gate currents should not exceed 176 and -51.8 mA respectively with
gate resistance of 5Ω.
3. The operating channel temperature (Tch) should not exceed 145°C.
-65 to +175
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Case Temperature Tc=25°C)
VDS = 5V, VGS = 0V
Min. Typ. Max.
Vp VDS = 5V, IDS = 220mA -0.1 -0.3 -0.5
Gate-Source Breakdown Voltage VGSO IGS = -2.2mA
Linear Gain (Note 1)
VDS = 12V
f = 3.6 GHz
IDS = 5.0A
Pin = 43.0dBm
48.0 49.0 -
8.5 9.5 -
- 45 -
- 11.5 15.0
Rth Channel to Case
CASE STYLE: IQ
Note 1: The condition for GL is the same as Pout except Pin = 28.0dBm.
- 0.8 1.1