2N6352 and 2N6353
MECHANICAL and PACKAGING
• CASE: Industry standard TO-213AA (3-pin TO-66), hermetically sealed
• FINISH: Solder dipped tin-lead over nickel plated alloy 52 or RoHS compliant matte-tin plating (on commercial grade only).
Solderable per MIL-STD-750 method 2026.
• POLARITY: NPN (see schematic)
• MOUNTING HARDWARE: Consult factory for optional insulator and sheet metal screws
• WEIGHT: Approximately 6 grams
• See package dimensions on last page.
JAN = JAN Level
JANTX = JANTX Level
JANTXV = JANTXV Level
Blank = Commercial
JEDEC type number
(see Electrical Characteristics
JAN 2N6352 (e3)
e3 = RoHS Compliant (available
on commercial grade only)
Blank = non-RoHS Compliant
SYMBOLS & DEFINITIONS
Base current: The value of the dc current into the base terminal.
Collector current: The value of the dc current into the collector terminal.
Emitter current: The value of the dc current into the emitter terminal.
Case temperature: The temperature measured at a specified location on the case of a device.
Collector-base voltage: The dc voltage between the collector and the base.
Collector-base voltage, base open: The voltage between the collector and base terminals when the emitter terminal is
Collector-supply voltage: The supply voltage applied to a circuit connected to the collector.
Collector-emitter voltage: The dc voltage between the collector and the emitter.
Collector-emitter voltage, base open: The voltage between the collector and the emitter terminals when the base
terminal is open-circuited.
Emitter-base voltage: The dc voltage between the emitter and the base
Emitter-base voltage, collector open: The voltage between the emitter and base terminals with the collector terminal
T4-LDS-0315, Rev. 1 (11/20/13)
©2013 Microsemi Corporation
Page 2 of 7