CYStech Electronics Corp.
Spec. No. : C007E3
Issued Date : 2018.10.18
Revised Date :
Page No. : 2/ 8
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TC=25C)
Drain-Source Voltage (Note 1)
Continuous Drain Current @ TC=25C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @ TC=100C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TA=25C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TA=70C, VGS=10V
Pulsed Drain Current
Avalanche Current @L=0.1mH
Single Pulse Avalanche Energy @ L=1mH, ID=48 Amps, VDD=25V
Repetitive Avalanche Energy
Maximum Temperature for Soldering @ Lead at 0.063 in(1.6mm)
from case for 10 seconds
Maximum Temperature for Soldering @ Package Body for 10
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
*Drain current limited by maximum junction temperature
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max (Note 2)
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=175°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air environment
with TA=25°C. The power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction
temperature of 150°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design, and the
maximum temperature of 175°C may be used if the PCB allows it.
3. Repetitive rating, pulse width limited by junction temperature TJ(MAX)=175°C. Ratings are based on low frequency
and low duty cycles to keep initial TJ=25°C.
4. 100% tested by condition of VDD=25V, ID=50A, L=0.1mH, VGS=10V.
5. The static characteristics are obtained using <300μs pulses, duty cycle 0.5% maximum.
6. The RθJA is the sum of thermal resistance from junction to case RθJC and case to ambient
CYStek Product Specification