CYStech Electronics Corp.
Spec. No. : C912FP
Issued Date : 2015.05.19
Revised Date : 2015.06.29
Page No. : 2/8
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TC=25°C, unless otherwise noted)
Continuous Drain Current @ TC=25°C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @ TC=100°C, VGS=10V
Pulsed Drain Current
Continuous Drain Current @ TA=25°C
Continuous Drain Current @ TA=70°C
Avalanche Energy @ L=1mH, ID=20A, RG=25Ω
Repetitive Avalanche Energy@ L=0.1mH
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max, t≤10s (Note 1)
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=175°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air
environment with TA=25°C. The power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction
temperature of 150°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design, and the
maximum temperature of 175°C may be used if the PCB allows it.
3. Repetitive rating, pulse width limited by junction temperature TJ(MAX)=175°C. Ratings are based on low frequency
and low duty cycles to keep initial TJ=25°C.
4. Pulse width ≤300μs pulses and duty cycle ≤0.5%.
5. Pulse width limited by junction temperature.
6. The RθJA is the sum of thermal resistance from junction to case RθJC and case to ambient.
CYStek Product Specification