6.0Ω @ VGS = 10V
TA = +25°C
This MOSFET is designed to minimize the on-state
resistance (RDS(ON)) and yet maintain superior switching performance,
making it ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
• Small Servo Motor Control
• Power MOSFET Gate Drivers
• Switching Applications
N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
• Low Gate Threshold Voltage
• Low Input Capacitance
• Fast Switching Speed
• Low Input/Output Leakage
• High Drain-Source Voltage Rating
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• Case: SOT323
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections: See Diagram
• Terminals: Matte Tin Finish Annealed over Alloy 42 Leadframe
(Lead Free Plating). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
• Weight: 0.006 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
K23 = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y or Y = Year (ex: A = 2013)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Year 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 … 2012 2013
Mar Apr May Jun
Document number: DS30368 Rev. 12 - 2
1 of 5
Aug Sep Oct Nov
8 9 ON
© Diodes Incorporated