TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 20-Bit D-Type Flip-Flop with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX162821FT is a high-performance CMOS 20-bit
D-type flip-flop. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems,
it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS
low power dissipation.
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
The device is byte controlled with each byte functioning
identically, but independent of the other. Control pins can be
shorted together to obtain full 20-bit operation. The following
description applies to each byte. The twenty flip-flops will store
the state of their individual D inputs that meet the setup and
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
hold time requirements on the LOW-to-HIGH Clock (CK)
transition. When the OE input is high, the outputs are in a high-impedance state. This device is designed to be
used with 3-state memory address drivers, etc.
The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and undershoot without external resistor.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• 26-Ω series resistors on outputs.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 4.4 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 5.8 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 9.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Start of commercial production