60V PNP MEDIUM POWER TRANSISTOR IN SOT23
• BVCEO > -60V
• IC = -1A High Continuous Collector Current
• ICM = -2A Peak Pulse Current
• Rsat = 295mΩ for a Low Equivalent On-Resistance
• hFE characterised up to -2A for High Current Gain Hold Up
• Complementary NPN Type: FMMT491
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• For automotive applications requiring specific change
control (i.e. parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/200, PPAP
capable, and manufactured in IATF 16949 certified facilities),
please contact us or your local Diodes representative.
• An Automotive-Compliant Part is Available Under Separate
• Case: SOT23
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Plated Leads, Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight 0.008 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
Reel Size (inches)
Tape Width (mm)
Quantity Per Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS), 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) & 2015/863/EU (RoHS 3) compliant.
2. See https://www.diodes.com/quality/lead-free/ for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at https://www.diodes.com/design/support/packaging/diodes-packaging/.
591 = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS33104 Rev. 9 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated