LDMOS FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTOR
N-CHANNEL SILICON POWER LDMOS FET
FOR 2 W + 10 W VHF to L-BAND SINGLE-END POWER AMPLIFIER
The NE55410GR is an N-channel enhancement-mode LDMOS FET designed for driver 0.1 to 2.6 GHz PA, such
as, cellular base station amplifier, analog/digital TV-transmitters, and the other PA’s. This product has two different
FET's on one die manufactured using our NEWMOS technology (our WSi gate lateral MOS FET), and its nitride
surface passivation and quadruple layer aluminum silicon metalization offer a high degree of reliability.
• Two different FET’s (Q1 : Pout = 2 W, Q2 : Pout = 10 W) in one package
• Over 25 dB gain available by connecting two FET’s in series
: GL (Q1) = 13.5 dB TYP. (VDS = 28 V, IDset (Q1) = 20 mA, f = 2 140 MHz)
: GL (Q2) = 11.0 dB TYP. (VDS = 28 V, IDset (Q2) = 100 mA, f = 2 140 MHz)
• High 1 dB compression output power : PO (1 dB) (Q1) = 35.4 dBm TYP. (VDS = 28 V, IDset (Q1) = 20 mA, f = 2 140 MHz)
: PO (1 dB) (Q2) = 40.4 dBm TYP. (VDS = 28 V, IDset (Q2) = 100 mA, f = 2 140 MHz)
• High drain efficiency
: ηd (Q1) = 52% TYP. (VDS = 28 V, IDset (Q1) = 20 mA, f = 2 140 MHz)
: ηd (Q2) = 46% TYP. (VDS = 28 V, IDset (Q2) = 100 mA, f = 2 140 MHz)
• Low intermodulation distortion
: IM3 (Q1) = −40 dBc TYP. (VDS = 28 V, IDset (Q1+Q2) = 120 mA,
f = 2 132.5/2 147.5 MHz, Pout = 33 dBm (2 tones) )
• Single Supply (VDS : 3 V < VDS ≤ 32 V)
• Excellent Thermal Stability
• Surface mount type and Super low cost plastic package : 16-pin plastic HTSSOP
• Integrated ESD protection
• Excellent stability against HCI (Hot Carrier Injection)
<R> • Digital cellular base station PA : W-CDMA/GSM/D-AMPS/N-CDMA/PCS etc.
• UHF-band TV transmitter PA
Caution Observe precautions when handling because these devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PU10542EJ03V0DS (3rd edition)
Date Published January 2007 NS CP(N)
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.